Hong Kong Youth Arts Foundation is a non-government funded charity organisation that provides quality art experiences to young people.
We are looking for a dynamic, innovative & reliable person to join our creative team.
PR & Marketing Assistant
· Prepare press release and promotional materials
· Liaise with media and organise press events
· Manage website and database
· Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English
· Exemplary communication and people skills
· Detail-oriented and well-organised
· A genuine interest in arts
· Work independently and self-motivated, able to meet tight deadlines and willing to work irregular hours
Please send your CV together with a recent passport size photo and expected salary to:
Finance & Administration Manager
Hong Kong Youth Arts Foundation
Unit 5, 20/F Westlands Centre, 20 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, HK
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)